- Bachelor of Science, faculty for Physics & Astronomy
- Bachelor of Science, faculty for Electrical Engineering and Information Sciences
- PIs of the Research Department Plasma join the mentoring program for physic students. You can find more information here.
- Bachelor students are integrated to running research projects during the Bachelor phase.
- During the Bachelor phase a presentation day for Bachelor canditates is organized. Each Bachelor canditate had the chance to present his or her research topic to other canditates and to supervisors within the group. The presentation length is limited to 15 minutes plus five minutes of discussion. Within the presentation the research topic should be introduced and the following steps for the next months are required to be explained. The discussions in the end are a perfect training for any conference situation.
The presentation of the research topic is obligatory for each Bachelor canditate. The presentation day is an fruitful event, because of the raising of a bright discussion between the Bachelor canditates.