7th International Plasma Science & Entrepreneurship Workshop
On November 2 & 3, 2020, the 7th International Plasma Science & Entrepreneurship Workshop took place in an online format of the Ruhr-Universität Bochum. The event was organized by Hugo de Haan (programme, Vision Dynamics), Guus Peemen (chair, TuE), and Achim von Keudell (host and chair, RUB).
- Plasma medicine, medical and healthcare
- Plasma Surface modification & thin films
- Atmospheric pressure plasma @ Micro/Nano scale
- Atmospheric pressure plasma jet (APPJ)
- Nanoparticles generation and particlesurface treatment
- Surface diagnostics, energetics, analytics and –metrology
- Plasma parameterization, diagnostics, simulation
- Plasma for Emission Abatement & CO2 Plasma parameterization, diagnostics, simulation
The workshop is a PhD (student) expert-level workshop focused on the achievements, challenges and opportunities for the scientific- and entrepreneurial community working in the field.